Welcome to my blog, Welcome to Cebu City Philippines
Welcome to queen of the south Cebu City Philippines.
Cebu City is very safe place and known for it’s rich culture.
Looking for adventure in Cebu, and places to go with friends?
I can recommend a few places you can visit and I can assure that you will have fun.
There are many places to choose for day trip destinations with friends and family.
Have you ever hear of some waterfalls which is safe to swim in?
Kawasan Falls is a place that you can go for cheap and safe to bring your family.
These waterfalls are not very far from Cebu City. Actually, they are only one bus ride away!
Kawasan Falls is known for many college students, group of friends, and some travelers too.
How to get to this place is very easy, If you have peso you are ready to go to this place hehe. Listed below is a travel guide for how to get to Kawasan Falls as well as when is the best time to go.
Kawasan Falls Badian Cebu City Philippines
Kawasan falls is located in Badian Cebu, Badian Cebu City is in the south region of Cebul. Kawasan falls is actually very near in moalboal, so if you decide to proceed your travel to moalboal.
All you have to do is go to main road and catch the Bus to moalboal.
And there is more other beautiful beaches, watefalls and hiking destinations in South Cebu.
Kawasan falls is a very fresh and clean water, There are three waterfalls in kawasan falls
The first one is the big one, the second one is not so big, the third one is not very easy to get to. It’s off the trail so be careful.
If you want to enjoy the water you can always find a hidden place to swim
In order to enjoy the nature you have to get away from the crowed and have a relaxing in the water
How To get to Kawasan falls
You can go to south Bus terminal Cebu, The bus fare is about 120 peso per person
Always ask the driver if the Bus stop in matutinao badian church ( badian )
Look for the sign on the Bus Bato via barili ( not Via Oslob )
The bus ride takes 4 to 5 hours so just relax and enjoy the ride untill you get to your destination
Once your Bus stop at Matutinao badian church, you have to walk for 20 to 30mins to get to kawasan falls
It is very nature and fresh air so you will enjoy the walk. entrance fee 10 peso
- Its much better if you bring a bottle of water with you, than to buy in the area because it is a bit overpriced
- Toilet is available near church ( 5 peso )also on the top of waterfalls area.
- You can buy some food in the village or you can visit the restaurant at the waterfall. Table rent is available for 300 pesos
- Parking near church ( 50 peso for motorbike )
- Changing room ( 10 peso ) located near first and second waterfalls
When Is The Best Time To Go?
You will usually find that it is very foggy in the early mornings. Usually after 9 (this varies) the fog lifts and then you will see better views. So, depending on your travel time, the best time to go visit Kasawan Falls is to try to time your arrival around 10 AM. It only takes about 30 minutes to hike to the top. There are also camping destinations if you want to make it an all day / night trip.
Place to stay
- Cottages it cost ( 1,500 to 2,500 peso per night )
- Room cost ( 1,000 to 1,500 peso per night )
- located at the front of waterfalls
- Scenic Spot: Badian Kawasan Falls
- Location: Matutinao, Badian, Cebu, Philippines
- Nearest town: Badian, Cebu
- Ticket price: 10 PHP
- Time for sightseeing: 2-4 hours
Here is more of my blog: