Hello I am Yulie Sullivan, today I am going to share to you my favorite snacks. This snacks is healthy and very easy to make, it is called Grahams Balls, Yema, Fruits Salads. I love eating Filipino food but I am also looking after my health. So I only eat healthy sweets or desserts, try this healthy snacks for your kids. I don’t have kids, but I have a Nephew and Nieces. My Nephew and Nieces loves to eat whatever sweets they see in the store.
So me and my Sister just made them this healthy & easy to make snacks. We made them fruits salads, grahams balls, yema, this is very delicious snacks. I really love to shared this Filipino recipes for all the mothers out there. I know most of the mother is always make an effort to make their kids happy. There is always a saying that ( happy kids, happy mothers ). I will share the recipes below, so you can make this healthy snacks for your kids. This is so much better to eat, instead of fast food or too sweet. This snacks is much better for your kids, eating fast food all the time and too much sweets is very bad for the kids and also for adult. So I highly recommended you to make this snacks to your kids.
Healthy & Easy To Make, Snacks For Your Kids, Grahams Balls, Yema, Fruits Salads,
Grahams Balls Filipino Style Recipes
Prep Time 20 mins
- 3 cups crushed graham + 2 tbsp for dusting
- 1 cup condensed milk + a little bit more if needed
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk mix well, Make sure its not too wet not too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if its too wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls shredded coconut
- There you have your healthy snacks enjoys!
Yema Balls Filipino Style Recipes
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
Total Time 30 mins
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- White Sugar
- Place the butter in a heated cooking pan and allow to melt
- Then stir in the condensed milk and allow to cook for 20 minutes
- Then stir until the mixture becomes thick, Adjust heat to low when texture is about to be achieved.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down
- When the temperature of the mixture is tolerable, scoop a spoonful then roll with your hands to one inch ball shape.
- Then roll the balls into white sugar
- Then transfer it into plates
- There you have your snacks enjoy!
Fruits Salads Filipino Style Recipes
Prep Time 25 mins
- 2 cans 30 oz. fruit cocktail
- 1 can 7.6 oz. table cream
- 7 oz. 1/2 can condensed milk
- Banana sliced
- Open the fruit cocktail and drain the syrup by pouring it on a colander, Let the liquid drain totally.
- Put the fruit cocktail in a mixing bowl, Add the banana, table cream, condensed milk.
- Gently fold the mixture until all the ingredients are well distributed. Cover the mixing bowl then refrigerates until it cool enough.
- Remove from the fridge and transfer to a serving bowl.
- There you have your very delicious snacks or dessert yum enjoy!
Here is more of my Filipino Dessert:
Thank you so much for checking my blog
Jeff & Yulie