Have you tried Filipino beef recipes already, if not ill give you some the recipes below. I really love this 2 kinds of Filipino beef recipes, my Mom use to cook this at home. My 2 favorites Filipino beef recipes is Kaldereta and beef puchero soup. I am pretty sure you would love this 2 Filipino style beef recipes. It is super delicious, I can just eat this everyday lunch and dinner yum yum.
Filipino Beef Style Recipes, Beef Kaldereta, Beef Puchero Soup,
Beef Puchero Soup Filipino Style Recipes
Prep time 15 mins
Cooking time 1 hour
Total time 1 hour & 15 mins
- 2 Lbs beef short ribs or sirloin.
- 1/2 Medium cabbage, quartered.
- 1 Bunch Bok choy or pechay.
- 1 Bundle long green beans.
- 1 Medium sized potato cubed.
- 1 Large tomato diced.
- 1 Medium sized onion diced.
- 2 Tbsp whole pepper corn.
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce.
- 3 Cups water.
Instructions beef puchero soup
- Heat oil in the cooking pan.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomato.
- Add the beef and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, and whole pepper corn and mix well.
- Add the water and simmer until meat is tender, about 35 minutes in pressure cooker.
- Add the cabbage, long green beans and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and turn off the heat, Cover the pot for 2 minutes to cook the bok choy.
- I hope you will enjoy this beef soup enjoy!
Beef Kaldereta Filipino Style Recipe
Prep time 10 mins
Cooking time 1 hour
Total time 1 hour & 10 mins
- 2 Lbs. Pork, cubed.
- 1 15 Oz. can tomato sauce.
- 3/4 Cup green olives.
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, sliced.
- 1 Medium green bell pepper, sliced.
- 2 Medium baking potatoes, cut into large cubes.
- 2 Medium carrots, sliced diagonally.
- 1 Medium yellow onion, sliced.
- 2 Teaspoons minced garlic.
- 32 Oz. beef broth.
- 3 Tablespoons cooking oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions for beef kaldereta
- Heat the oil in a cooking pan.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the pork, stir and cook for for 5 minutes or until the color turns to medium brown.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and beef broth, Let boil, Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Put in the carrots and potatoes. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the olives and bell peppers. Cook covered for 8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer to a serving plate.
- I love to eat kaldereta with plain rice hope you enjoy it!
Please like my Facebook page: ( Dive Into The World )
Twitter: ( @yul_j7 )
Here is few of my Filipino Recipes:
Just drop your comment below thank you so much!
Yulie and Jeff