Dr oz tomorrow July 6 2017 show is about why hot sauce could be the secret to your summer diet. Dr oz is sharing recipes of Vivian Howard’s, Dr Oz Vivian Howard’s Grits And Green With Hot Sauce, Pork Rinds, Butter. I really love to try this recipes, and see the result if its really good for diet.
I am going to share the recipes below, Dr Oz Vivian Howard’s Grits And Green With Hot Sauce, Pork Rinds, Butter. So you guys can try this summer diet recipes of Vivian Howard. Visit: Dr Oz, Curtis Stone’s Homemade Chicken Soup Recipes, Lemon, Parsley,
- 1 Lbs of turnip greens.
- 4 Garlic cloves chopped.
- 2 Tables spoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 Tea spoon salt.
- 1/4 Tea spoon chili flakes.
- 1 Batch grits.
- 1 Cup chicken stock.
- 15 Turns of the pepper mill / 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 Tables spoon butter.
- 1 Cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Brown butter hot sauce vinaigrette.
- 4 Tables spoon butter.
- 2 Tables spoon of lemon juice.
- 1 Tables spoon hot sauce.
- 1/4 Tea spoon salt.
- Cook the greens and assemble the grits.
- Heat the oven for about 400°F.
- Cut the tough end off of the turnip greens and slice the remaining stem and leaves into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a 10 inches cast iron skillet, the skillet you will bake the grits in.
- Cook the garlic in the oil over medium heat until it turn sizzle.
- Quickly because brown garlic is bitter when it burned.
- Add the greens, 1 teaspoon salt, and the chili flakes.
- Using tongs, toss the greens around as they wilt.
- Once the greens are just wilted, put them in a large bowl with the grits.
- Chicken stock, black pepper, 2 teaspoons butter and Parm.
- Rub the inside of the cast iron skillet with the remaining 1 teaspoon butter and spoon the grits and greens into it.
- Slide the skillet onto the middle rack of the oven and bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Make the vinaigrette and serve.
- In an 8 inch sauté pan or skillet, melt the butter.
- Do not use a cast iron or black bottomed skillet here, because you will not be able to see the butter browning.
- Once the butter melts, it will foam and fizz and eventually start to brown a little on the bottom.
- When you see this beginning to happen, make sure you swirl the pan around so that all the milk solids brown evenly keep watching it.
- Once butter is nutty in color as well as aroma, carefully stir in the lemon juice and hot sauce and salt.
- Let it bubble up for about 15 seconds.
- And then spoon the hot vinaigrette over the baked grits and top with the pork rinds.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipes. Please liked our Facebook Page: Dive Into The World