Dr Oz today show is talking about black salve cream, which really not good for us. He recommend this tops 6 cancer fighting foods. Ming tsai’s mushroom and bok choy and ginger one of the main ingredients and you can add walnuts and also citrus juice. I love all of this ingredients before I find out that this is good for fighting cancer. I am a very vegetarians person and i love eating this Dr oz top 6 cancer fighting food. They are very delicious and very easy to make, I know there is a lot of health benefits from this food.
But I never know that this is cancer fighting food, I am very amazed. And I am very thankful that I always eat this foods since then. Anyway I am going to give you the recipes of this super food below. I know some of you guys can’t watch Dr Oz show today so here is the recipes of Dr Oz top 6 cancer fighting foods recipes mushroom, bok choy, ginger, citrus juice,walnuts, and tofu.
Dr Oz Top 6 Cancer Fighting Foods Recipes, Mushroom, Bok Choy, Ginger,
- 1 Lb Maitake or you also used shiitake mushrooms.
- 1 Tables spoon minced garlic.
- 1 Tables spoon minced ginger.
- 1 Serrano Chile minced.
- 1 Bunch scallions choped, save 1 tables spoon for garnish.
- 3 Cups shredded bok choy sliced.
- 1 Cup edamame.
- 2 Tables spoon Wan Ja Shan Vegetable oyster sauce.
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Canola oil.
- Salt and pepper. ( for the taste ).
- 1/3 Cup toasted walnuts for garnish.
- In a large cooking pan add canola oil, garlic, ginger, Chile, and scallions and sautéd for about 1 minute.
- Then put the Seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the rest of your ingredients mushrooms, bok choy, and sautéd for 4 mins until soft.
- Then add edamame, vegetable oyster sauce, and lemon juice and sautéd for about 1 minute.
- Taste for proper seasoning and ( add salt and pepper ) if needed.
- This is very yummy not only cancer fighting foods its also delicious food. enjoy!
Please liked our Facebook Page: ( Dive Into The World )
Here is all the related Dr Oz recipes:
Thank you for stooping by keep in touch for more Dr Oz recipes.