Dr oz show today is talking about the Monday dieter mediterranean meze bowl. I never eat this before, but because i like all the healthy recipes of Dr oz I am going to try this. I am sure this is delicious, I love all food except for fat food and unhealthy. I am excited to shared this recipes with all the moms who loves to cook out there. Try this healthy recipes of Dr Oz Monday Dieter Mediterranien Meze Bowl Recipes, Quinoa, Chicken, Lemon.
Its easy to cook, and I am sure your kids will love to eat this. I am going to share the recipes below, cos I know most of the fans of Dr oz is working. So most of you guys can’t watch Dr oz show today. But that is alright as I am going to give you the recipes of Dr oz show today below. Make sure to try this recipes: Dr Oz Monday Dieter Mediterranien Meze Bowl Recipes, Quinoa, Chicken, Lemon. There is a little bit calories in this meze bowl but not that bad, you don’t have to worry that much.
- 1/2 Cup of quinoa.
- 1 Cup of chicken breast chopped perfectly.
- 1/4 Cup of red bell peppers sliced.
- 1/4 Cup of tomato chopped perfectly.
- 2 Tables spoon of Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 Lemon.
- Dill it is (optional).
Instructions for cooking mediterranean meze bowl
- Combined all of your ingredients in a right size bowl.
- Then mix it properly until it mix well.
- Then top with Greek yogurt and squeeze some lemon and add some dill if you want.
- This is good for sure, Enjoy!
Please like our Facebook Page: ( Dive Into The World )
Also Visit: ( Dr-oz-reviews.net )
Here is the related recipes of Dr oz:
Thank you so much for stopping by please comment below.