Dr oz show today about pasta with chef Mario Batali’s, have you ever heard of him. I actually never heard of him before but I think he is a great Italian chef. I am so interesting of trying this new recipes that I am going to share with you guys. Dr Oz Mario Batali’s Stromboli Recipes, Mozzarella Cheese, Olive Oil.
I know most of the people love to eat pasta, but me I like it only sometimes but its really delicious though. Specially when you make spaghetti bolognese yum yum. I am going to share with you guys the recipes of Mario Batali’s below. Visit: Dr Oz, Curtis Stone’s Homemade Chicken Soup Recipes, Lemon, Parsley,
Dr Oz Mario Batali’s Stromboli Recipes, Mozzarella Cheese, Olive Oil
- 2 Tables spoon of virgin olive oil reserve some for brushing.
- 1 Onion sliced.
- 2 Cloves garlic chopped.
- 1 Green bell pepper sliced.
- Kosher salt.
- Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Basic pizza dough.
- 2 Cups of tomato sauce reserve a little for serving.
- 4 Oz salami chopped.
- 4 Oz capicola, chopped.
- 1 Lb mozzarella cheese chopped into small cubes.
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Heat the oven up to 450°F.
- Then line the baking sheet with parchment and spray with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cooking pan in a medium heat.
- Then add the onion and garlic and bell pepper and season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Sauté until softened then remove from the heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough and stretch into about a 16-inch square.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce and meats and sautéed vegetables and mozzarella over the dough.
- Leave about an inch uncovered on all four sides.
- Carefully roll up the stromboli tucking the ends until it looks like a big burrito and pinching to seal the edge.
- And then move it onto the prepared baking sheet seam side down.
- Brush it with olive oil then sprinkle pepper flakes and Parmigiano over the top.
- Bake until golden brown 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Serve with additional tomato sauce.
I hope you would like this recipes Dr Oz Mario Batali’s Stromboli Recipes, Mozzarella Cheese, Olive Oil. Please like our Facebook Page: ( Dive Into The World )