Dr oz show tomorrow June 29 2017 is about low calorie ice cream. Do you love eating ice cream but your afraid maybe its too much calorie on it. Then this recipes is perfect for you, Dr Oz Low Calorie Mango Rum No Rum Ice Cream, Avocado Ice Cream. It is very easy to make at home simple but delicious.
I actually don’t like to eat ice cream that much but when I think about this avocado and mango. I’m like yum yum, because I love avocado and I love mango too. This two fruits are super food it has a lot of good benefits to our body. I think its the best if we make our own low calorie ice cream than buying ice cream in the store. It more healthier for our family, specially to our kids who really love ice cream so much.
I am going to share with you the recipes Dr Oz Low Calorie Mango Rum No Rum Ice Cream, Avocado Ice Cream below. I hope you would love this new recipes of Dr oz. I am actually going to try this tomorrow see if I will like it.
Ingredients for Mango Rum No Rum Ice Cream
- 10 Oz of frozen mango.
- 1/3 Cup of condensed milk.
- 1/2 Cup of heavy cream.
- 1/4 Cup rum.
- Put all of your ingredients into the blender until it will smooth and creamy.
- Pour ice cream mixture into the freezer in a safe container and freeze it overnight until hard.
Ingredients for Avocado Ice Cream
- 3 Of avocados.
- 3/4 Cup of coconut milk.
- 1/4 Cup of honey.
- 1 Tables spoon of lemon juice.
- Pure all of the ingredients together in a mixer until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer in a safe container.
- Freeze until its hard.
Enjoy this low calorie ice cream guys, Please liked our Facebook Page: Dive Into The World