Good morning everyone here is Dr oz today show about. Its been awhile since I make some recipes about Dr oz health show. I was just waiting for Dr oz to have a interesting health recipes to share with you guys. I love sharing Dr oz recipes when I am really curious about it.
Dandelion and fennel are natural diuretics that can help with your bloat. The fitness trainer Chris Powell recommended this salad in bulk and eat it for lunch to make sure your stomach stays flat throughout the week. And you can also eat this for breakfast. I am going to try this salad today and see what it taste like and how I am going to feel after. You can also add this recipes for your stomach bloat: Dr Oz 10 Days Tummy Tox Plan Bloat Busting Breakfast, Cinnamon, Almond Butter Oatmeal.
- 2 Cups of dandelion greens, trimmed the thick stem.
- 2 Cups of chicory leaves, leaves cut into 2 inch pieces, outer ribs discard.
- 2 Cups of baby arugula.
- 1 Medium of Belgian endive, cut into ½ inch thick rings 1 cup.
- 1 Medium of carrot, grated 1/2 cup.
- 1 Small of fennel bulb, cut very small 1/2 cup.
- 1/4 Cup of thin shopped celery.
- 1/4 Cup of cut parsley.
- 1/2 Cup of olive oil.
- 1/2 Cup of lemon juice.
- 2 Tables spoon cut fresh tarragon.
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped.
Instructions on making this recipes
- Combine all of your ingredients
- Dandelion greens and chicory and arugula and endive and also carrot and fennel plus celery and parsley in a very large bowl.
- To make your vinaigrette sauce, put an olive oil and lemon juice and tarragon and garlic in your small jar. Put a very tight fitting lid.
- Shake it very well together until it will well combined.
- Toss one serving of greens with dressing on it.
- Top with optional additions such as cucumbers or beans or cheese if you want.
- There you have your salad enjoy.
I love eating salad and healthy vegetables and sometimes meat. I am always looking after my diet so I definitely try this recipes for bloating stomach. Dr Oz Detoxifying Dandelion, Bitter Greens, Tarragon, Lemon, Vinaigrette, Salad Recipes.
Please liked our Facebook Page: Dive Into The World