Dr Oz is talking about diet is social media tomorrow June 19 2017, with Curtis stone’s. And Curtis stone’s is sharing her Chicken Soup recipes. And she also mentions that the soup is has a Vitamins A and C. I really love eating healthy food, I love chicken soup. I actually make recipes of Filipino Recipes, but I am not really familiar about american dish yet.
But I am very excited every time Dr oz has a show, specially if he is talking about healthy food recipes. I am always curious about healthy food tips, because I am trying to eat healthy. I am going to share the Chicken Recipes of Curtis below. It is easy to make and delicious, Dr Oz, Curtis Stone’s Homemade Chicken Soup Recipes, Lemon, Parsley. visit: Dr Oz Mario Batali’s Stromboli Recipes, Mozzarella Cheese, Olive Oil,
Dr Oz, Curtis Stone’s Homemade Chicken Soup Recipes, Lemon, Parsley
- 1 4 Pound of whole chicken and rinsed properly.
- 8 Cups of water.
- 1 Bay leaf.
- 1 Fresh thyme.
- Lemon zest removed with a vegetable peeler.
- 1 Lemon juice.
- 1 1/2 Cups of onion chopped.
- 1 1/2 Cups of carrots chopped.
- 1 Cup kohlrabi chopped.
- 2 Cups of celery root sliced.
- 3/4 Cup of not cooked long-grain brown rice.
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper.
- 2 Tables spoon chopped fresh parsley leaf.
- Cut the chicken carefully into 8 pieces reserve the carcass.
- Place the chicken and carcass in a 8-quart pot.
- Add a water and bay leaf then thyme and then lemon zest.
- And then boil the water to a simmer over medium heat.
- Lower the heat to medium low and simmer for 45 minutes. Or let the chicken cooked through.
- Using tongs transfer the chicken pieces into a large bowl, And then set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Set the broth aside.
- Remove the chicken meat from the bones. And removed the skin, bones, or cartilage.
- Coarsely shred the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove the herbs, lemon zest, and chicken carcass from the broth and throw.
- Add the onion, carrots, kohlrabi, celery root, turnip, and rice to the broth and simmer for 22 minutes.
- Or until the vegetables are cooked through and the rice is tender and cooked properly.
- Add the cooked chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Put your Seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
I am going to make this Dr Oz, Curtis Stone’s Homemade Chicken Soup Recipes, Lemon, Parsley. I am pretty sure my husband and I would love this healthy soup yum yum. Please liked our Facebook Page: ( Dive Into The World )
Note this recipes is for Dr Oz June 19 2017 show tomorrow.
Here is the related Recipes of Dr oz: