I love watching Dr Oz show, And today he is talking about fat bombs. He is talking about how to eat healthy sweets and not worry of gaining weight. This healthy Chocolate truffle fat bombs recipes is perfect for you. Try this Dr Oz Chocolate Truffle Fat Bombs, Coconut Butter,
- 12 oz high quality dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 2 tsp high quality matcha powder
- Put the chocolate in a microwave in the safe bowl and microwave it, at 100% power in 10 second intervals, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted. Set aside and let it cool slightly and then scrape melted chocolate into a large bowl.
- Use the small paintbrush, Coat the bottoms of 20 mini cupcake liners and 3/4 of the way up the sides of the liners with some of the chocolate set aside and the rest for later. You want the coating to be fairly thick, So that when the liners are peeled off, The chocolate shell does not crack. Place the filled liners on the plate and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to several hours.
- While the shells chill, Make the coconut matcha filling. Melt the coconut butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add a confectioners sugar and matcha. Mix it very well then combined and gooey looking. Turn off heat. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, About 10 to15 minutes should do it if the mixture is too hot, it will melt the chocolate shells.
- Remove your chocolate shells from the refrigerator. Use the teaspoon to fill each shell 3/4 full with matcha filling you can use a wet finger or the back of a spoon to smooth out the top( if you like ). If the remaining chocolate in the bowl has hardened, melt it again in the microwave in about 5 second bursts. Spoon some chocolate over the matcha filling, spreading and turning the shell so the chocolate seals the cup.
- Put back into the refrigerator for 20 minutes or up to two weeks in an airtight plastic container in the fridge to harden. Best served chilled.
here is more of dr oz recipes:
Thank you for stopping by:
Yulie and Jeff