Do you love watching Dr oz show, But you are busy at work. Now you can get the recipes from our blog, I just finish watching Dr oz show today. And he is talking about Alzheimer diet, talking about what to eat to prevent Alzheimer. Here is the recipes for Dr Oz Alzheimer Diet Honey Crunch Granola Blueberry Coconut.
- 3 Cups not cooked regular rolled oats.
- 2/3 Cup hulled pumpkin seeds pepitas.
- 2/3 Cup dried not sweetened blueberries.
- 1/2 Cup not sweetened dried coconut.
- 1/2 Cup about 2 oz coconut flour.
- 1/3 Cup white sesame seeds.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon sea salt.
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil, at room temperature.
- 1/2 Cup raw honey.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lime zest, and 1/4 cup fresh juice about 2 limes.
- Heat the oven for 325°F.
- Mix all ingredients together the oats and pumpkin seeds and blueberries, dried coconut, coconut flour, sesame seeds, and salt in a large bowl.
- Melting the oil with the honey and lime juice in a small saucepan over medium or low, mix it often,Until it will bring to a simmer.
- Pour over the oat mixture, and then mix until well until combined and the oat mixture is fully coated.
- Spread the granola on two large rimmed baking sheets, and then bake for about 325°F put it on the upper third rack, about 20 minutes, mix it again once halfway through.
- Cool completely in the pans on wire racks, about one hour. mix your lime zest into the cooled granola.
Please liked our Facebook page ( Dive Into The World )
here is more of Dr Oz Recipes:
Thank you so much for stopping by:
Stay with us for more good Dr Oz recipes