Dr Oz show is tomorrow may 11 2017, do you love eating fish well here is the healthy fish dish for you. Dr oz talking about 10 days tummy tox plan tomorrow may 11 2017. I love eating healthy specially fish, it is because its not fat at all. Wild cod fish is very delicious, you can include this fish recipes for you 10 days tummy tox plan.
I am a very big fan of Dr Oz he is awesome, he talk so much about healthy food and tips. I am going to give you the recipes of Dr Oz 10 Days Tummy Tox Plan, Steam Wild Cod Recipe, Succhini, Fennel below. And here is one of Dr Oz 10 days tummy tox plan: Dr Oz 10 Days Tummy Tox Plan Bloat Busting Breakfast. check it out.
- 2 Tables spoon grapes seed oil.
- 1/2 tea spoon red pepper.
- 3 Medium zucchini chopped into 3/4 inch about 6 cups.
- 2 Fennel bulb quartered lengthwise, cored, chopped into 1/3 wide strips in about 4 cups.
- 1 Sweet onion, halved chopped.
- 1 Tea spoon salt.
- Freshly pepper.
- 1 Tables spoon dried tarragon.
- 1 Cup dry white wine.
- 4 Pieces of wild cod fillets 5 to 6 oz each.
- 1/2 Cup fresh dill, reserve some of for your garnish.
- In a large cooking pan, heat the oil.
- Then put red pepper flakes, then the zucchini, and fennel, and onion until they are going to caramelize In about 7 minutes.
- Stir in your salt, pepper and tarragon, dill, and white wine.
- Then put the cod fillets on the top, lower the heat to a simmer,
- Cover your pan an cook it for about 10 minutes.
- Arrange vegetables and fish on 4 plates, leave most of the liquid in the pan.
- Return the pan with liquid into burner, turn the heat into high.
- And then cook the remaining liquid for a few minutes until it will reduced into half.
- Drizzle sauce over fish on plates. Garnish with dill before you serve it.
- I love this recipes yum yum enjoy!
Please Liked our Facebook Page: ( Dive Into The World )
visit: ( Dr-oz-reviews.net )
Here is more of Dr oz recipes:
note this show is tomorrow May 11 2017
Thank you so much for stopping by: